Canoe tour on an easy level!
8 Km, from Cresciano to Arbedo.
Requirements for a canoe family tour:
- A general state of health in good health
- Swimming skills
- Minimum age: approx. 8 years
- Planning and implementation of the beginner’s tour
- Coordination of the canoe event on site
- Supervision by certified purelements guides
- Guide-guest ratio is a maximum of 1:12
- Canoe inflatable canoe (2, 3, 4 or 10 places)
- Special equipment incl. Helmet, life jacket, neoprene socks and wetsuit
- No time pressure
You have to take care of the following things yourself:
• Swimwear (swimming trunks, swimsuit / bikini + towel, swimming shorts if necessary)
• Closed shoes that can get wet
• A change of clothes and hat
• Medication you need (asthma spray, allergy medication, etc.)
• Eating / drinking for before / after
• Waterproof sunscreen
3-4 hours total time
10:00 or 14:30
April to October
Number of participants:
at least 4 people
Procedure and transport:
We meet directly at our base (Agriturismo La Finca) in Cresciano. After a short introduction and the handover of the material, we walk 5 minutes to the starting point.
A safety briefing is done here. It’s finally starting! After about 1.5 hours on the river (duration depends on the current) we arrive in Arbedo-Bellinzona. If you came by car, you can take public transport (bus stop Arbedo Molinazzo) back to the starting point. Of course you don’t have to get on the bus with my swimming trunks; Your clothes and valuables will be handed over to you by our driver on arrival in Arbedo.